WordPress 2.9 ya esta disponible en Ingles | Caracteristicas y funciones nuevas
La versión del CMS más esperado para estas fechas. Hoy 19 de diciembre del 2009, llega la versión 2.9 en Ingles, para WordPress. En Hackeame te mostramos los principales cambios y tambien la lista completa de cambios desde la última versión.
Actualiza tan pronto como puedas, a la nueva versión. WordPress 2.9
Aquí la lista de cambios y novedades más esperadas en esta versión
- Papelera de Reciclaje Universal – Si accidentalmente borran un post, un comentario o una página, es posible traerla de regreso de la papelera y recuperarla
- Un Editor de Imágenes - Ahora WordPress incluye un editor de imágenes que (por fin!) permite cortar, rotar, cambiar de tamaño, entre otras cosas
- Insertar videos en Posts - Basta con pegar la dirección de un video en YouTube, Daily Motion, Blip.tv, Flickr, Qik, Viddler y muchos otros servicios más, para que WordPress automáticamente lo convierta en video.
- Actualización de Plugins en masa- Basta con seleccionar hasta 10 plugins, y actualizarlos de golpe.
Aquí la lista de cambio completa (En Inglés):
- Trash status for posts, pages, and comments (includes restore and permanent delete)
- Add support for ‘include‘ and ‘exclude‘ to
- Allow user registration to be enabled by an XMLRPC client
- Add support for sticky posts to the WXR exporter and importer
- ‘rel=canonical‘ for singular pages
- Scroll back to the same location after saving a file in the Plugin and Theme editors
- Correct comments and remove unnecessary echos from the default themes sidebar template file
- Enable the APP (Atom) attachment file download to work correctly
- Support location of category templates based on ‘category-slug’ as well as ‘category-id’ (Ticket 10614)
- Support location of tag templates based on ‘tag-id’ as well as ‘tag-slug’ (Ticket 10868)
- Support location of page templates based on ‘page-slug’ and ‘page-id’
- Set “Allow my blog to appear in search engines” to checked in installation
- Don’t offer to make a category its own parent
- Remove Sphere from search list
- Minify admin CSS
- Show correct max upload filesize error message
- Add ‘rel‘ attribute to next/previous post links
- Make the default and classic themes comment textareas valid XHTML
- Clean up ‘.button‘ and ‘.button[disabled]‘ CSS classes, add ‘spinner‘ and ‘gray-out‘ buttons after clicking Publish or Update post
- Fix race condition with autosave when clicking Publish immediately after entering post title
- Add Comments for Pages in the WordPress Default theme
- Define ‘$content_width‘ for Kubrick
- Better feedback on publishing of future posts and pages
- Display comments in descending date order, consistently
- Add means of automatically repairing tables
- Press This bookmarklet fixes
- Give plugins and themes simple control over the text displayed at the end of an autogenerated Excerpt
- Don’t show “Change Permalinks” button when editing the page set as “Front page”
- Image editing
- Retire BunnyTags importer
- Retire Jerome’s keywords importer
- Explain that the permalink is temporary for autosave generated permalinks
- Update SimplePie to 1.2
- Eliminate the redundant and confusing comment threading depth of 1
- Easier Embeds with oEmbed support (see Ticket #10337) (oEmbed discovery disabled by default, use plugin to enable it)
- TinyMCE 3.2.7
- Remove rel=’tag’ on links in Tag Clouds
- Add a title to the Home link output by wp_page_menu()
- Adjust comment moderation keyboard shortcut keys ‘d = trash‘ or delete depending on the screen
- Show “Draft updated” instead of “Post updated” when saving draft
- Show the login form in a popup when autosave hits the login grace period
- Open View/Preview post in a new window from the link in the Saved/Updated message
- Separate fields for ‘image alt‘ and ‘image caption‘ in Media uploader
- Display better information about broken themes when there is no stylesheet
- Improve situation when tables such as wp_options table were ‘corrupt‘ new installation message was offered. Add means of automatically repairing tables
- Export and import custom taxonomies
- Admin copy improvements
- Don’t show page templates in the drop down if they are in a subdirectory
Development, Themes, Plugins
- Added ‘excerpt_more‘ filter to wp_trim_excerpt() function, which allow developers to change excerpt ‘[...]‘ more string (Ticket 10395)
- Add ‘smilies_src‘ filter so plugins can better add smilies
- Canonical redirects for post name queries
- Allow _wp_get_comment_list() to handle custom comment types
- Return an empty array instead of false for get_children() when no children found
- Add some filters so that HTTP requests can be filtered
- Move plugin update notice output to the plugin specific hook
- Limit wp-mail ‘blog by email’ checks to every 5 minutes
- Make it much easier to filter contact methods from user profiles
- Allow filtering of get_edit_post_link for custom post_type
- ‘get_sample_permalink_html‘ filter
- Enforce activation key to be a string, reject activation keys that are arrays
- Support for new post types
- Respect custom post_type in queries
- Send Retry-After header when in maintenance mode
- Various WP Filesystem related fixes and documentation
- Add constants for ftp connections timeouts
- Increase timeout on cron-based requests when checking for upgrades
- Don’t use has_action() before do_action() in http.php
- Speed up jQuery based scripts
- Use the current user as author for autosave
- Show My Posts as default view on the Edit Posts screen for users without ‘edit_others_posts’ cap
- Ensure that drafts viewed over XMLRPC have a correct gmt date set
- Pass user id to ‘get_’ the_author_meta filters
- Move _wp_get_user_contactmethods() into the registrations functions file
- Machine parseable db error codes
- Add global JS vars and actions to the media uploader iframe
- Add JSON compat for PHP < 5.2
- Make option_name the primary key for the options table
- Allow a plugin to do a complete takeover of Post by Email
- Logarithmic scale for tag cloud
- Pass Post ID to the ‘get_comments_number‘ filter
- Always filter the url in the media upload form
- Add a ‘the_terms‘ filter
- is_blog_installed() improvements
- Allow force_ssl_admin() to properly accept false as a value
- Pass logged_in cookie to async-upload and filter the cookie scheme in auth_redirect()
- Add more actions around database add/delete/update operations
- phpDoc for wp_”check|set”_post_lock functions
- Use the old strings which are more translator friendly and add a generic default string to aid re-use by plugins adding post_types
- Filter fields through kses upon display and introduce sanitize_user_object() and sanitize_user_field()
- Use null instead of 0 when setting content length
- Include ‘hidden’ directories in filesystem dirlist by default
- Pass args array to ‘wp_list_pages‘ filter
- Actions for taxonomy updates
- Key should be ‘comment_id‘ not ‘post_id‘ in comments table
- Add get_delete_post_link () to retrieve delete posts link for post
- Add ‘separator‘ parameter to wp_tag_cloud() and wp_generate_tag_cloud() functions (Ticket 10315)
- Added add_comment_meta() family of functions
- Use a post_parent of 0 instead of -1 to indicate unattached posts
- Improve get_page_hierarchy() function
- Deprecate the_content_rss(), add the_content_feed() and get_the_content_feed(). Convert places that called the_content_rss() with an excerpt length to the_excerpt_rss(). Remove the rss_excerpt_length option. Use the_content_feed() where the_content() was previously used in feeds.
- Add ‘pad_counts‘ argument to wp_dropdown_categories()
- Remove codepress
- Remove the php-gettext library
- Canonical post thumbanils
- Add a filter to the_author_posts_link()
- Merge post.js with page.js and slug.js, optimize categories and tags JS, standardize postboxes IDs and JS
- Introduce register_theme_directory() which takes a wp-content-relative path and will additionally scan it for themes. Plugins can use this to add themes without requiring copying by the user
- Add set_user_role action hook
- Allow theme devs to change attrs (like CSS class) of thumbnail images
- Add wp-post-image CSS class to post images
- Allow for plugins to enhance the number of metadata fields captured from plugin and theme headers
- Merge updated pomo code
- Switch to using NOOP_Translations for untranslated sites
- Improve wptexturize performance
- Provide context to the strings in the Plugin and Theme installers to allow for different grammatical gender
- Fixes for theme subdir support
- Introduce wp_kses_post() and wp_kses_data() for filtering unescaped data
- Add ‘orderby=comment_count‘ argument to query_posts()
- Honor Post Type for Sticky Posts
- Allow querying multiple post types
- Introduce add_theme_support(feature) and current_theme_supports(feature) for announcing and checking theme support for various features
- Introduce require_if_theme_supports()
- Add number of Embed related filters
- Add ‘IMAGE_EDIT_OVERWRITE’ constant to control edited image save or replace, most useful for setups that have dynamic image resizing
- Add load_child_theme_textdomain() to allow child themes to have their own translation files
- Add sidebar descriptions to sidebar settings and widget admin screen
- Make option_id primary. Add uniques for option_name and autoload
- Allow plugins to override the behaviour of load_textdomain() in a variety of flexible ways
- Mark _c() as deprecated. The new _x() function should be used instead.
- Allow plugins to change the redirect on post/page publishing/submitting
- Standardize on ‘user_id‘ instead of ‘user_ID‘ when passing comment data. Accept either ‘user_id‘ or ‘user_ID‘. Remove ‘user_id‘ global.
- Filter imported comments
Release Video script
This is the voice-over script for the 2.9 release video. Thanks for the feedback given on the the related wpdevel post.
Introducing WordPress 2.9 (jazzer name) a release focused on making publishing and managing your content more intuitive than it’s ever been. In addition to some all important bug-squashing and heavy-duty improvements in the general media architecture, 2.9 brings several new features into play.
With the importance of Plugins in the world of WordPress, it made sense to make the process of checking plugin compatability and updating your plugins as easy as possible. So now you can upgrade all of your plugins all at once from the Upgrade menu, and WordPress will automatically check to make sure that they’re compatible with the current version you’re running.
Media has also been given some attention. Images now feel more at home in the publishing process, thanks to the integration of image editing.
For example, you’ll now find a built in image editor welcoming you as soon as you’ve uploaded a picture. To edit your images later, head to your media library, choose the image you want to change, and click on the new “Edit Image” button. There’s a crop tool… which you can also set the aspect ratio for… in addition to image rotation, and horizontal and vertical image flipping.
Media embedding has also undergone a major makeover. Support for the oEmbed standard makes copying and pasting video URLs right into your post super-simple.
Now all you need to do is paste the URL onto a line of its own… a nd you’re good to go.
By default you’ll find that there’s support for YouTube, Daily Motion, Blip.tv, Flickr, Hulu, Viddler, Qik, Revision3, Scribd, Google Video, Photobucket, PollDaddy, & WordPress.tv, with more on the way.
With the new Trash feature, you can say goodbye to trigger-finger regrets when you delete a post, comment or page. Because now instead of “delete”, you’ll see the word “Trash”. Trashing a post, page or comment moves it to your WordPress trashcan, where it’ll remain for the next 30 days. So if you suddenly change your mind, or find that you made a mistake, WordPress now has you covered. Just head to the new Trash tab and you can restore or permanently delete the content.
Of course there’s plenty of new stuff going on behind the scenes in 2.9, including automatically repairing database tables to keep things optimized for you, comment metadata, custom fields in the contact area, and a lot more features and fixes besides.
Check out the codex or release post to learn more about those, the technical requirements and a lot more.
Features That Didn’t Make it into Version 2.9
These features didn’t make it into 2.9, but there’s hope that they might make it into 3.0.
Fuente | WordPress
Para los que esperan nuestros análisis, esperen unas horas más, que aún se está trabajando en él. Esperamos sus comentarios.
Las personas llegaron a este artículo buscando por:
- caracteristicas wordpress
- modificar load_textdomain contact form 7
- filetype:analisis vertical
- plugin en ingles para word pres
- wordpress fix
"Powered by WordPress" "Comment"
- ingles 2 9